The product department is the engine that accelerates our rocket ship: We are constantly improving the core value of our platform by developing new features and improving existing ones in close collaboration with our customers and internal departments.
A key success factor that truly stands out about Alaiko’s product team is the speed of delivery: Frequently praised by customers and internal stakeholders alike, we focus on building, measuring, and learning to create and ship value fast.
We are individual characters who all share the principle of 80/20 decision making, structured collaboration while not forgetting to celebrate our achievements together. We are working on a broad set of exciting challenges and can’t wait to tell you more!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES – MAKE A PRODUCT SQUAD SUCCEED!
- You'll take ownership of all essential product management activities in one of our core product squads
- You'll prioritize your squad’s effort to deliver maximum value towards our product and company strategy by working towards outcomes such as retention, new customer acquisition, or operational efficiency
- You will own the roadmap/backlog, customer discovery, sprint prioritization & slicing, producing PRDs, and delivering value quickly together with the technical team
- You'll deeply understand the needs of our customers by spending time with them and listening, proactively consolidating feedback, and closing the loop by driving product adoption
- You'll collaborate with various teams across the company such as Engineering, Sales, Logistics / Customer Success, Marketing and Warehouse Management
YOUR PROFILE – CUSTOMER-DRIVEN, STRUCTURED, OUTCOMES-FOCUSSED
- You already gained relevant experience as a product manager in a software environment with a proven track record
- You effectively think through and specify complex functionality for major features, get feedback from relevant stakeholders, determine the right order for specs and assess effort together with the technical team
- You are effective at managing the implementation of your projects, and making the right trade-off decisions to launch your projects in a high-quality manner
- You foster a close relationship with users of the product, and leverage feedback from multiple sources to help prioritize roadmap decisions
- You can clearly articulate why your current work is important to the company
- You are fully aware of the broad set of stakeholders you need to align, you can integrate their feedback, and you can make recommendations for the best path forward
- You possess excellent English skills, German-speaking is a plus
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS venture, e-commerce, logistics, or any other industry with a high degree of operational complexity and/or focus on API integrations is a plus
YOUR BENEFITS - FAST GROWTH & STEEP LEARNING CURVE
- Our CPO will guide you through a structured development plan to systematically grow your PM competencies to the next level: From product execution, customer insight, and product strategy to influencing people
- You'll be part of an ambitious team determined to shape the future of e-commerce in Europe working hand in hand with our experienced founders (Rocket Internet, Foodora, Kaia Health, Curingshot)
- For us, it's not important where you come from, but how happy you make your customers. If you have your own philosophy or a new approach in your work, we would be happy to learn from you
- With us, you will experience a lot of personal responsibility from day one, which will lead you through a steep learning curve and boost your professional as well as personal growth
- There are no hierarchies with us. This means working at eye level, short decision-making processes, direct communication, and a family-like atmosphere with cool team events